Saturday, January 7, 2012

JANUARY: Photo a day...


I've decided to take part in Fat Mum Slim's Photo a day challenge over on instagram. Amazingly there are hundreds of partcipants over 30,000 photos already (and thats just on instagram). My aim is to do a photo update every Saturday here for those not playing on Istagram.
So here are my first 7 photos....


Day 1 ~ YOU : Me (and Evie)


Day 2 ~ BREAKFAST : Hubby making Pancakes


Day 3 ~ SOMETHING YOU ADORE : My new Christmas Bling


Day 4 ~ LETTERBOX : Exactly that


Day 5 ~ SOMETHING YOU WORE : My new lippy is such a great find


Day 6 ~ MAKES YOU SMILE : Family time at great cafes


Day 7 ~ FAVOURITE : My new Candle from a friend for my birthday


If you want to join in with the fun, head over to Chantelle's blog for the details



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great minds Linda! I just did the exact same kind of post. It's great fun doing the challenge isn't it? I'm hoping to do Project 365 too.

Love your Christmas bling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails