Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Made it love...

Well my mail man has certainly been busy - I got some lovely packages this week. Firstly this sweet little charm bracelet for Louise from ChallenCharms. Which of course she loves, loves, loves! You can check out Rachael's lovely handmade items here at her made it shop and you can also read her blog as well. Shes participating in Blogtoberfest where you have to blog once a day during October and has been quite interesting reading :) Another handmade piece I bought last week were these earrings for... ME - They are pretty, aren't they? I've had my eye on them for a while - it was a choice between these and these lovely little blue owl ones - perhaps next time. You can see Gillian's beautiful items here at her made it shop and read all about them in her blog here.
I also wanted to mention that Bec at little wise owl is having a competition - join and comment on her Blog to go in the running to win something special. I've had my eye on this bag but I think its time to wait until closer to xmas for more purchases.

I also got these owls and dinosaurs which I have turned into hairclips and brooches. Look out for them in my Made it store soon I have finally got my act together and made a Facebook page for LLFF - if you haven't already joined you can check it out here. Well the mail man just bounded down the door with another extra special package (thank god Lou didn't wake) He must be sick of dropping them off here :) Its so pretty but I want to get a decent photo so I will show you later in the week.


3 comments:

RACHAEL said...

Love the dinosaurs!!! Thank you so much for the lovely comments. I love reading your blog :).

Anonymous said...

I love the dinosaur badges - so cute!

Corrie said...

how cute are the charms! off to check it out and save the link because my little miss 3 will go nuts over it in her christmas stocking!

thanks for link! cute blog!
Corrie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails